£45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- 12 Month FTC - Main Dealer Group
- £41,000 + OTE £45,000 + Car + Fuel
Our client, one of UK's largest dealer groups have a rare opportunity for an experienced HR Regional Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will cover a geographical patch, covering sites in Yorkshire and the North West. Building strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have extensive HR experience, ideally gained in a retail or blue-chip environment, you'll be up to speed with the latest developments in employment law.
Required Experience as a Regional HR Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Clear and effective communicator and influencer, adaptable to all levels of the business
- Objectivity and problem solving skills
- CIPD qualified or equivalent operational experience
- Automotive experience would be an advantage although not essential.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right Regional HR Manager this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car
- Vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
If this Regional HR Manager is of interest to you please contact Helen at Perfect Placement with an up to date copy of your CV.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.