£45000 per annum
6 days ago
- On Target Earnings of £45,000
- Company Car + Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Our Client an established Main Dealership requires a Car Sales Executive with a proven track record in motor trade sales to join their busy team.
Responsibilities for the Car Sales Executive
- Attend morning sales meetings.
- Maintain diary records.
- Process sales enquiries as the agreed process.
- Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels.
- Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels.
- Attend on and off-site promotional events.
- Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads.
- Complete the all documentation accurately.
- Arrange new and used cars in display.
- Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction.
- Explain the warranty, service arrangements and introduce to after sales team.
What our Client offers the successful Car Sales Executive:
- Attractive salary with an OTE of £45k+
- Company Car and fuel allowance for travel from home to work.
- Full management and development support.
- 22 Days holiday per year + bank holidays.
Motor trade car sales experience is essential to the role.
If this Car Sales Executive Role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.