Salary negotiable depending on experience
0161 241 4708
about 2 months ago
Hours of HGV Technicican - 0700am - 1900pm 4 on 4 off
Internal and external training and development opportunities
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client's Main Commercial Dealership in the Manchester area.
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their HGV Technicians:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair) with a proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving license
- A Class 1 Drivers Licence would be a distinct advantage,
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take your Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Mechanic Jobs to Service Manager Jobs