£38000 per annum
5 days ago
Well Established Accident Repair Business
For your hard work as a Vehicle Panel Beater, you will be rewarded:
- Salary £12 - £15 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Hours 44.5 hours per week : 07.00hrs – 16.30hrs) Monday to Thursday and 07.00hrs – 16.00hrs on Friday - Overtime Available and flexibility required
- 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
- Pension Auto enrolment after 3 months.
- Life Assurance Enrolment on completion of 6 months service
Duties as a Vehicle Panel Beater include but not limited to:
- All types of vehicle repair to both car & vans following current methods
- Must be able to spot weld / weld and carry out repairs to a high standard
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
Requirements for this Vehicle Panel Beater role:
- Time served Panel beater or ATA Accredited
- Previous experience working on vehicles
- Own tools required
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
If this Vehicle Panel Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chesterfield please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!