£29000 per annum
0191 446 0461
5 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,000 depending on experience / £29,000+ OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our longstanding client in Darlington is seeking a Service Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Service Advisor:
- Applications are naturally sought from those currently in the Service Advisor role, whether that be with another Main Dealer, a Commercial Business or an Independent Garage.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- The basic salary up to £22,000 depending on experience.
- This is also supplemented by a department bonus scheme of £5,000 if targets are hit. You can then boost your earnings further by upselling service plans and additional products and services. Your on target earnings can be £29,000 plus.
- The opportunity to join one of our trusted clients for a long-standing career.
- Brand training available.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Darlington please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.