Depending on Experience
5 days ago
- Salary is DOE (Bonus + OT)
- Commercial Dealership
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Our client, an international network of dealerships have an opportunity for an experienced HGV Technician / Fitter to join their Huddersfield based site on a permanent basis. We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative
HGV Driver Trainer will be required to assist the sales team with the disposal of used vehicles, trade, retail, or otherwise. Liaise with the auction houses for disposal of vehicles that are selected for this route and ensure that they are prepared and ready for the sale date to a standard that will maximise the best return possible.
On this occasion the HGV Driver Trainer will need a minimum 5 years HGV driving experience to be considered due to the nature of the role
Main duties for the HGV Driver Trainer will include:
- Assist the Sales Team in general on a daily basis, whilst office or yard based.
- Have an open and planned diary in place for all driver training and vehicle handover events.
- To handle all customer and suppliers enquiries in a professional manner, in-line with our business principles that maintain our integrity and an ethical code of conduct.
- To notify and follow-up internal queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Supply relevant information to the admin team to assist them to maintain the Vehicle Status Reporting System to progress vehicles from order to delivery.
- To liaise with your sales colleagues for timely and agreed delivery of new or used vehicles.
- To ensure that before the handover is complete that all the relevant documents are attached and signed for, during the handover process, including account forms where applicable.
- To pass on our Aftersales teams contact details to new customers during the vehicle handover process.
- To attend all the relevant manufacturing training courses for vehicle handover and driver training and or any on-line courses that are agreed with the TSM.
- To keep up to date, with all of the products we sell, to allow you to deliver any customer driver training to the highest standard.
- To ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism within the working and vehicle display areas and a presentable personal appearance whilst representing the company in the office, at customers and in any matter related to the business.
- To ensure that all necessary documentation is applied for/in place as per ‘Deal File’ checklist.
- To assist and maintain an orderly filing system for the Sales Department and with the accurate upkeep of all chassis files in accordance with the audit requirements.
- To notify all breaches of Company Policies and Procedures to your Line Manager.
- To report any broken, damaged or faulty equipment to your Line Manager in line with our Group Health & Safety Policy and observe the Group Health & Safety and Environmental Policies at all times.
- To work to the best of your ability at all times and always seek advice or guidance when unsure
Our client requires an HGV Driver Trainer with previous experience of the Heavy Truck industry to be based in the West Yorkshire region as part of thier friendly team in Huddersfield. It would be an advantage to have general local knowledge as well as the UK road networks.
The HGV Driver Trainer would ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- HGV Class 1
- Minimum 5 years HGV driving experience
- Acceptance of modern technology in latest vehicles
- Excellent timekeeper
- Clear communicator
- Friendly personality
- Flexible approach to hours of working as adaptability is required
- Familiar with Microsoft office
If this HGV Driver Trainer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hudderfield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.