£20500 per annum
14 days ago
Trainee Service Advisor Required - Plymouth
- Monday to Friday - Saturday on Rota
- Customer Service Experience Essential
Our Client in the Plymouth area is looking for an Trainee Service Advisor to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand that offers great progression opportunities and good long term career prospects.
In this Trainee Service Advisor role you will be required to work closely with customers, ensuring their requirements are met and aim to make their experience of the company as pleasant as possible.
Key responsibilities as a Trainee Service Advisor are as follows:
- Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle, entering work onto the dealer management system
- Managing progress of all jobs
- Liaising with the customer during progression of work
- Completing a full description of the work done
In exchange for the Service Advisor commitment to the company you can expect a generous salary and the opportunity to earn bonuses. You will also be able to benefit from paid overtime and a company reward scheme as well as the potential to progress within the company in the future.
If this Trainee Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Plymouth please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!