£19271 per annum
14 days ago
We are in search of a Parts Driver to join our Client’s Commercial Main Dealer in the Bristol area based from their brand new state of the art Dealership opening next month!
Our Client is part of a well-established Commercial Dealer Group with a Dealerships all over the U.K and are looking to add to their Parts Driver team.
They are looking for an motivated and professional Parts Driver to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as collection and delivery of parts.
Our Client is offering the successful Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver:
- A Basic Salary of £19,700
- Monday to Friday working hours 6.30pm - 4.00am
- Long term career progression development opportunities!
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver
- Maintaining good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times.
- Generating additional sales at the point of delivery, utilising marketing and promotional information.
- Organising deliveries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintaining records as required.
- Keeping the Company vehicle clean at all times and carrying out daily checks on oil, water, battery, lights, tyres and fuel
What our Client expects of their Trainee Parts Advisor / Driver
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of geographical area
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Driver role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today