£25200 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client's brand new state of the art Commercial Main Dealer opening up next month in the Bristol area!
Our Client is a well-established Commercial Business with a respected reputation and are looking to add to their Service team. They are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- Manufacturer training & Brand New State of the art Dealership!
- Previous Commercial Experience is advantageous!
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY! (7.30am - 4.30pm)
Duties of a Commercial Service Advisor with our Client:
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Commercial Service Advisors:
- Previous experience within a Commercial Service based position
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Kerridge experience advantageous
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!