£32000 per annum
14 days ago
- Competitive basic salary on offer (DOE).
- Monday - Friday Week 1: 6:30am - 4pm & Week 2: 9:30am - 7:30pm. Saturday rota.
- Opportunity to work on the biggest selling brand in the UK for HGV's!
HGV Technician Specification:
- You must have an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Previous Commercial Main Dealer experience is desirable but not essential.
HGV Technicians key objectives will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
- Analysis and diagnostics are also a vital part of this role.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician Vacancy or want to find out about any other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.