£50000 per annum
0161 241 4708
about 2 months ago
£20-£23k Basic Depending on experience - £50,000 OTE + uncapped commission
5 Days per week
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing Car Finance Sector in the Manchester area. This is an exciting time to join due to expansion and upgrades throughout the recruitment and the building.
To apply for this Sales Account Manager Role, You Must Be:
- HUNGRY to succeed
- An experienced Sales person
- Have a business/sales mind set
- Self motivated and able to manage your own desk and hours
- Have the ability to form and maintain customer relationships and excellent care
- obtain professionalism at all times
- skilled with computers / have strong keyboard skills
What You will do as a Sales Account Manager:
- Make outbound (warm) calls to pre-approved applicants, guiding your customers through each step of the journey of obtaining the right finance deal, and vehicle to meet their needs and requirements and achieving long-term success.
- Confidently overcoming customer's objections.
- Managing expectations providing excellent customer service.
- Achieving sales targets and maintaining excellent relationships
- Manage your own pipeline of clients
- Create longstanding relationships that go above and beyond
- Engage with clients and partners at all levels, working consecutively and proactively
- Provide guidance and knowledge on our products
- Have a professional and credible manner and excellent communication skills
- Work to targets and KPI's, striving to achieve with a hard work ethic
- A Competitive uncapped commission structure (earning commission from the first deal)
- State of the art on-site facilities
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
- Additional benefits such as health care and your birthday off!
For more Information on this and other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please call Naomi at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today