£26000 per annum
4 days ago
- Up to £23,000 DOE £26,000 OTE
- Commercial Dealership
Our client, a large dealer international dealer network have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join their Nottingham based dealership.
The role of the Service Advisor role is to provide reception and administration support to the Service Department.
As Service Advisor you will be required to deliver a high level of customer service and satisfaction and accurately recording information onto the Kerridge system, ensuring that invoicing opportunities are maximised & month-end deadlines / targets are met.
Main duties for the Service Advisor will include:
- To be an active member of the Service Team by managing service reception including service planning and booking and dealing with enquiries and correspondence.
- Through daily invoicing, ensure profit opportunities are maximised and target month end WIP levels are achieved.
- Maximise gross profit retention and hours billed.
- To analyse sublet invoices, request orders numbers and recharge customers as appropriate.
- To assist in collating hourly paid staff worked hours in order that salary information is accurate.
- To ensure the daily maintenance of department’s paper flow and traceability of documents and data.
- Support and assistance in resolving invoice disputes.
- Control and minimise labour costs and department expenses.
To be considered for this Service Advisor role you will have recent experience in a similar role and experience of using dealer management systems.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.