£35000 per annum
4 months ago
- Location - Woking, Surrey
- Salary - £35k+ DOE
My client, a Classic Car Restoration Specialist in the Woking, Surrey area is currently looking to hire a Classic Car Mechanic / Restoration Technician for their busy Workshop.
They operate with only the highest quality vehicles and therefore will only be considering highly experienced and stable mechanics with good engineering capabilities.
Duties for the Classic Car Technician may include:
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Fabricating or Repairing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Workshop Manager about required repairs
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem
- Repairing the problem in line with companies standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired systems
The Classic Car Technician will require a driving licence and your own tools, have a working experience of at least 10 years post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
If this Classic Car Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Classic Car Jobs in Surrey, Guildford, Woking & Cobham please contact Liam Buffenbarger.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today