£22500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Warranty Administrator required in Braintree, Essex.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm + Alternate Saturday worked 8.30am-1.00pm.
- Salary: £22,000.00-£22,500.00 per year
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
- Licence: Full, Clean Drivers Licence required.
Our Main Dealer Client requires an experienced Automotive Warranty Administrator for their team based in Braintree, Essex.
The Warranty Administrator will ensure the accurate and timely processing of Warranty claims.
This is a Warranty Administrator role where you will be carrying out Warranty Administration as well as assisting with the Workshop with their administrative needs.
Responsibilities for the Warranty Administrator will include:
- Ensure that all jobs passed for warranty submissions are accurately invoiced and costed.
- Document all warranty, goodwill and recall work as per manufacturer’s requirements and Retailer policy.
- Provide advice on warranty claims to the Franchise team to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Utilise technical knowledge and understanding of warranty procedures to enable effective, economic and correct application of manufacturer’s warranty systems.
- Ensure all clerical functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure Service Advisers and workshop staff complete relevant records accurately when a warranty situation occurs on a vehicle.
- Maintain records of warranty submissions, credits, and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
They offer a friendly and supportive working environment with in-house and manufacturer training. You will need to have a great attention to detail, be able to manage your work load in a timely and efficient manner, whilst being proactive.
The role requires the successful Warranty Administrator to have previous experience as a Warranty Administrator, be computer literate, produce invoices and process jobs as required. As well prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Workshop Controller and Service Advisors using the service follow up system.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential
If this Warranty Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Braintree please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.