£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Salary: £25-35,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Small Family Run Independent Garage
Our automotive client is a small independent, busy and fast paced garage located in Poole, they require a fully qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team.
Their customers base varies working on many different makes and models of vehicle from older to nearly new. They have a great working environment, clean light and airy workshop and friendly team working in the workshop.
Experience Required/Responsibilities of this Vehicle Technician Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Repairing/Replacing Cambelts and Clutches.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- Fault finding using a diagnostic system.
You will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and have at least 1-2 years post apprenticeship experience as well a capable of completing the above.
A positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team is essential as well as a full UK driving licence and your own tools for this Vehicle Technician job.
Due to the nature pf their business they are seeking a Vehicle Technician whom has an Independent Garage professional track record.
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.