Kingston upon Hull
£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday – Friday only – No Weekends
- Permanent Job
- £25,000 - £30,000 – Experience Dependent + Bonus
A new opportunity for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic has come up in Hull. Our client, an independent family run garage in Hull are looking to take on a Technician / Mechanic to join their busy team.
The successful Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic will ideally:
- Be NVQ Level 3 Qualified (or equivalent) in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Be able to service, maintenance, brakes, clutches, exhausts and general repairs
As a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic your role will consist of:
- Servicing and routine Maintenance
- To ensure that all repair is carried out correctly the first time.
In return for your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, you can benefit from working in in a friendly close knit team at a family-run independent garage with no weekend work and earn a competitive salary of up to £30,000!
If you would like some more information on this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the wider Yorkshire area, please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.