£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: 37.5 per week / Monday to Friday 2 Shifts: 7.00am - 3.30am & 10.15am – 6.00pm.
- Salary: £30,802 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician whom is either competent with working on Cars or Vans or both.
They are a successful family run company, have a good company ethos and team work ethic – everyone pulls together, works as a team and enjoys their working day!
Responsibilities as a Car & LCV Technician:
- Competently and efficiently completely service, maintenance and diagnostic work on a range of cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Possess a strong skill set and professional track record for electrical diagnosis and mechanical repair.
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details.
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester).
- Occasionally deal directly with customers.
Candidate Requirements as a Car & Van Technician:
- Professional track record working as an Vehicle Technician.
- IMI Level 3 in vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong customer service skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and within given timeframes.
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs, servicing and diagnostics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
They also offer a bonus scheme, good company pension and on-site parking for all their employees
If this Car & Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelmsford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.