£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £15.00 per hour
- Day shifts
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, with Saturdays on a rota
Our Client, one of the largest privately owned transport companies in the UK is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their team in Preston.
To be successful in this HGV Technician role:
- You will be required to work in a busy HGV workshop, previous experience is essential.
- Must be conversant with current working methods
- Vehicle and Trailer diagnostics.
- Work to include carrying out service and maintenance of predominantly HGV but also Trailers and LGV.
- Experience of onsite inspections and attending breakdowns preferable.
- HGV 1 licence is preferable but not essential
- Must have commercial vehicle experience with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3)
In return for your hard work as a HGV Technician, our client offers a competitive rate of pay and associated package including employee sickness scheme, pension, private healthcare and bonus.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Preston please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.