£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20,000 basic salary with £30,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- 42.5 hour working week - 5 day working week between Monday to Sunday.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company.
Due to business expansion a rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Swansea!
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit vehicle sales team, the Motorcycle Sales Executive responsibilities will include
- Manage all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries both over the phone and face to face with customers.
- Negotiate profitable sales in conjunction with the Sales Manager, to retain maximum profit.
- Carry out sales and handover processes.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work productively and effectively within a team.
- Assist management in maintaining and developing showroom procedures.
- Contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets.
- Actively record all customer data on the dealer management system.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge.
In order to be eligible, the Motorcycle Sales Executive will ideally live in Swansea region or be able to easily commute to Swansea.
Our client are looking for ambitious, customer focused people, preferably able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience, although not necessarily within the motor trade but this would be beneficial.
The Motorcycle Sales Executive will need to have a motorcycle driving license with minimal points and ideally a passion for motorcycles and everything two wheeled.
For your hard work, our client is offering the successful Motorcycle Sales Executive
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £30,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefit schemes.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company
The ideal Motorcycle Sales Executive is required to work an average 42.5 hour week 5 days per week (Hours to be discussed upon application)
If this Motorcycle Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today