£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Salary: up to £22,000 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent / Office Based.
Our automotive client, a reputable Main Car Dealership in Harlow, is actively looking for an experienced Credit Controller / Sales Ledger to work in their busy accounts department.
Key Responsibilities for the Credit Controller / Sales Ledger will include:
- Reconciling and posting daily banking
- Controlling the company’s Aged Debtors
- Chasing outstanding debts when required and reporting on those debts
- Maintaining the Motor Insurance database
The Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Requirements will include:
- Previous experience working in Credit Control / Sales Ledger.
- Ability to converse with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Previous Cash handling experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the Accounts team.
The Credit Controller / Sales Ledger must be computer literate and knowledgeable with Excel and Microsoft Office, Kerridge experience would be an advantage but not essential as well as a motor trade background.
If this Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.