£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Up to £16 Per Hour + Bonus
- Monday To Friday Working Hours (8am - 5pm) With Saturday Rota
- Well Established Business
Our Client, a well established Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Weston Super Mare area, is looking for a skilled Vehicle MET Technician/ Strip And Fitter who can demonstrate drive, commitment, and enthusiasm along with the willingness to contribute to the team.
They are seeking a Vehicle MET Technician / Strip And Fitter to come and join their busy centre.
- MET Technician / Fitter will have a mixture of experience covering Vehicle MET and strip and fitting.
- MET Technician /Fitter must be fully qualified (City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ equivalent) in Automotive Body Repair or Senior ATA MET. ATA accreditation would be beneficial.
- You will need strong communication skills, a positive attitude toward problem-solving along with a flexible approach to working hours.
- You will be expected to take ownership of the delivery of your work and be able to recognise opportunities to provide a service/do business.
You will need to be confident when working independently and contribute to the overall success of the team.
Being a good team player is essential in this Vehicle MET Fitter role; you must be able to communicate to a high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the Automotive Workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
In return for your commitment and hard work as a MET Technician, you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as overtime opportunities.
This Vehicle MET Technician Vacancy is one of many Bodyshop and Automotive Jobs in Weston Super Mare and Avon, if you want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!