£60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Paint Sprayer to join one of the most well-established and leading Accident Repair Specialists in the Country in the Newbury area, for a brand new site!
They strive to provide excellent service in terms of quality of their work and customer care. It could not be a more exciting time to join!!
Our client is offering the successful Paint Sprayer:
- Basic Salary of £30,000 with OTE up to £60,000
- Monday to Friday Working Hours (40 hour week!)
- No Weekends!
- Some of the best company benefits within the industry!!
Duties of a Paint Sprayer:
- To carry out to a correct and safe standard, preparation for paint spraying and polishing post spray of the customer's vehicle.
- To keep an accurate account of hours worked, materials used and work completed on each vehicle.
- To keep an accurate check on all paint materials and notify the Manager of any shortages
- To prepare and refinish Vehicle Body surfaces and alloy wheels.
- To have experience using Water Based Paints.
What our Client expects of their Paint Sprayers:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Paint Sprayer role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.