£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic £21,750k
- OTE £23K
- Full Time
Our client a well established, family-run business that design, manufacture, and deliver exceptionally high-quality furniture is looking for a Joiner / Wood Machinist
They are looking to recruit an experienced Joiner/Wood Machinist to join our busy production team and work in our furniture manufacturing workshop near Attleborough, Norfolk. Candidates must have a "can do" attitude and a flexible approach to working times to meet deadlines and peak workloads.
Essential Skills/Experience for this Joiner / Wood Machinist role will include:
- Carpentry/Joinery/Wood Machinist qualification
- Good knowledge of woodworking machinery
- Good knowledge of cabinetry (drawer runners, hanging doors, mortices and tenons)
- Experience working with laminates
- Ability to use CNC machine
- Must be computer literate with ability to use CNC software
- Ability to use Copy Lathe
- Experience in manufacturing and assembly
- Ability to take accurate measurements
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work with ability to produce good quality work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
- Must be a team player
- Manual handling knowledge (some lifting required)
Desirable Skills/Experience for this Joiner / Wood Machinist role:
- Forklift Licence
- Manual Handing Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Fire Marshall Certificate
- Driving licence (Car or Bike)
In Return for the Joiner / Wood Machinist hard work our client offers
- Competitive salary
- 28 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Extra 5 Days holiday after 5 years of service.
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Joiner / Wood Machinist opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.