£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Independent Vehicle Specialist
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday hours only
- Escape/Avoid the PLC environment
Are you an experienced vehicle technician seeking a new role?
Would you like your weekends back?
Are you fed up of the PLC environment and looking for something different?
The Vehicle Technician Role/Requirements will include:
- You will be an experienced vehicle technician, whether time-served, partially qualified, or fully qualified.
- Perform all aspects of vehicle repair in a specialist environment to main dealer standard.
- Use brand-specific diagnostic equipment.
- Applications are encouraged from main dealer technicians or those working at an independent or fast fit centre: finding the right individual is the most important thing.
What the successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary to match your skill level.
- Supportive management and a close-knit working atmosphere.
- No weekend work.
- An antidote to the dealership environment whilst maintaining that standard of work.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.