£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £23,000 OTE
- Leading Company
- Great Opportunity to join an expanding business
Our Client, an Automotive Parts Supplier is looking for an experienced Parts Telesales rep to join their busy team.
Based in Plymouth, this opportunity will allow the successful Parts Telesales Representative to join a growing company that offers great long term career prospects. The Parts Telesales Representative role would be most suitable for somebody from a sales or customer service background with a strong drive to succeed. Any past experiences in the automotive parts industry will benefit your application.
As the first point of contact for the company, the Parts Telesales Representative purpose is to develop new business with new and existing customers. The Parts Telesales Representative will use their expertise to help potential customers find the best option that meets their requirements. You’ll be expected to build a strong rapport with your customers, and above all, deliver a fantastic level of service.
Key Responsibilities for the Parts Telesales Representative are as follows:
- Taking new and existing sales leads both over the phone, via the internet and face to face
- Being responsible for the process from the initial parts enquiry, through the sales/order right up to the delivery of the stock
- Pursuing every new business lead with tenacity and closing the deal at every opportunity.
- Aim to establish deals, discounts and stock availability.
- Answer and resolve any queries customers may have regarding their order.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work, you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as the opportunity to progress within the company in the future.
If this Parts Telesales Representative role sounds like it's for you then apply today.
If this Parts Telesales Representative role has interested you or you want to find out more about other automotive vacancies in the Plymouth area please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.