Kingston upon Hull
£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £19,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Commercial Dealership
Our client, a large dealer international dealer network have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join their Hull based dealership.
The role of the Service Advisor role is to provide reception and administration support to the Service Department.
As Service Advisor and Support Assistant you will be required to deliver a high level of customer service and satisfaction and accurately recording information onto the Kerridge system, ensuring that invoicing opportunities are maximised & month-end deadlines / targets are met.
Main duties for the Service Advisor will include:
- To be an active member of the Service Team by managing service reception including service planning and booking and dealing with enquiries and correspondence.
- Through daily invoicing, ensure profit opportunities are maximised and target month end WIP levels are achieved.
- Maximise gross profit retention and hours billed.
- To analyse sublet invoices, request orders numbers and recharge customers as appropriate.
- To assist in collating hourly paid staff worked hours in order that salary information is accurate.
- To ensure the daily maintenance of department’s paper flow and traceability of documents and data.
- Support and assistance in resolving invoice disputes.
- Control and minimise labour costs and department expenses.
To be considered for this Service Advisor role you will have recent experience in a similar role and experience of using dealer management systems.
If this Service Advisor role is of interest to you and you meet the criteria listed in the advert please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen Terry
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.