£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic + bonus = OTE £27.000 p.a.
- Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
Our client is an Independent Rapid Fit Garage with many years’ experience and a good reputation in the local area. They offer a wide range of services including MOT testing, servicing, tyres and general repairs as well as heavy work including diagnostics, engine repairs, cam belts and clutches.
They are actively looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Assistant Fast Fit Manager for their site.
Responsibilities as a Assistant Fast Fit Manager Include:
- Managing a small team of Technicians.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Obtaining authority for repairs.
- Managing and order parts.
- Creating invoices and taking payment from customers.
They are looking for an experience Manager from either an Independent Garage or Fat Fit Centre background. The successful candidate must also be able to maintain exceptional quality while meeting targets and also liaise with managers, co-workers and customers. A valid UK driving licence is essential.
If you’re looking for a role within a fantastic and ever growing business, which will give you job satisfaction, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Assistant Fast Fit Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Andover please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!