£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £24k basic / OTE £40k (uncapped)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, Saturday morning 9am - 12pm on a rota basis paid as double time. No Sundays!
- Office-Based Role based in Birmingham.
Our automotive client is a successful vehicle leasing business located in the Birmingham area, due to continued expansion they are looking to add to their team by hiring a Vehicle Leasing Sales Executive.
Their main specialist service is vehicle leasing and finance, accompanied by a full range of fleet management products. They offer a single source of supply for all makes and models of cars and vans and welcome customers looking for a business or personal vehicle leasing.
Responsibilities for the Vehicle Leasing Sales Executive include
- Aiding customers with enquiries regarding vehicle leasing both car and commercial (LCV's)
- Arranging the best finance deals with access to multiple finance companies.
- Guiding customers towards that perfect deal for them based on their individual needs.
- Responsible for selling to new customers via warms leads.
- Building customer database.
Vehicle Leasing Sales Executive Requirements
- Proven track record in automotive sales, previous leasing experience would be an advantage but candidates from a Main Dealer Showroom background will also be considered
- Sales pipeline experience from within the automotive trade.
- Ability to relate to customers and adapt your style to suit.
- Good time management
- Able to work smart as well as hard and a strong desire to succeed!
Want to utilise your experience and knowledge of the Motor Trade but want to get a better work / life balance? This could be for you!
If this Vehicle Leasing Executive opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive sales opportunities in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.