£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Based in Ashford, Kent
- Circa £30k Basic + Bonus
- Excellent manufacturer training
We are seeking a Car Service Technician to join our Client’s Reputable Prestige Main Dealer in the Ashford area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary of circa £30,000 with a bonus structure in place
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Monday – Friday with Saturday’s on a rota
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!