£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Maintenance Controller to join our Client’s well-established Automotive Business in the Slough area.
They are looking for someone with a Technical background (Commercial or Car) who has/would like to come off the tools and learn to control and authorise the maintenance expenditure of the Fleets, providing excellence service to both internal and external customers. With the main objective of containing costs.
Our client is offering the successful Fleet Maintenance Controller:
- Competitive Basic Salary Of £28,000 + annual bonus
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY! (Working from home currently)
- No Weekends!
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off!
- Fantastic Company Benefits
Duties of a Fleet Maintenance Controller:
- Control and authorise the maintenance expenditure of the Fleet
- Efficiently process high volumes of on- line authorisation requests. Daily telephone enquiries, issuing order numbers and agreeing costs within agreed guidelines with the aim being to minimise these costs in line with providing excellent Customer Service.
- Process if required, in a timely manner, the invoices associated with maintenance expenditure.
- Process and approve for payment supplier invoices for accuracy and validity against agreed guidelines.
- Authorise recharges / reimbursements to customers. Contact with customers is required to seek agreement.
- Communicate with vehicle manufacturers and liaise with their representatives on issues determined by after sales policy. Certain costs will be covered by manufacturer support schemes.
What our Client expects of their Maintenance Controller:
- Previous Technical background (LCV / Car / HGV Technician)
- Computer Literate
- Fantastic Telephone Manner
- Organised to manage own workload
- Effective communicator with strong service ethic
- Relationship management
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Maintenance Controller role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!