£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: from £24,000 OTE £28,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm
- No weekends or bank holidays to work!
- Be invested in by the company with opportunities to attend courses and further your skills/knowledge
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
Our client, an Independent Garage in Northampton is looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 2 or above in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Confident in all jobs from servicing and brakes, to tyres and suspension work
- A Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to make on the spot decisions, with the customers and company at best interests in mind
- My client is willing to pay a competitive salary., in line with your experience and qualifications
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.