£20800 per annum
about 1 month ago
Glasgow Automotive Business
Basic Salary up to £20,800
Working Hours for this Sales Administrator role: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Join an Award Winning Garage with a fantastic local reputation
Our client is seeking a vehicle sales administrator to process all sales and stock transactions at their busy, award-winning dealership.
Duties of a Automotive Sales Administrator will include:
- Preparing deal files for new & used car sales
- Cleansing and collating deal file documentation after delivery
- Managing finance settlements
- HPI checks
- Managing new & used car stock lists
- Monitoring new car progress through ordering / reporting systems
- Create and maintain stock files
- Issue workshop instructions for stock preparation
- Vehicle registration and taxation
- Maintain company car insurance register
- Managing demonstrator and used car stocking plans
You will also be expected to get involved in other areas of the business when required.
This position has become available as someone retired after over 30 years with the business - so it's clearly a place with a stable workforce, and where you can settle into a role
So get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!