£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary
- 08:00 to 18:00 Mon to Fri, Saturday working 1 in 3 08:00 to 12:00
- Commercial Vehicle Dealership
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
Automotive Service Advisor required for Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Portsmouth!
Our Client a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Portsmouth area is currently looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor for their busy after sales department.
This is a busy and challenging Service Advisor role and covers a wide range of duties to include, whilst the list is extensive, it is not exhaustive:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answer and direct all incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner and within a maximum of three rings
- Processing and checking retail invoice costing, including taxing of jobs to invoice standard
- Raising T Cards for all bookings taken and creating job cards
- Obtain booking references and start up and final order numbers upon receipt of a vehicle and updating our customer portals
- Plan forward capacity of workshop by liaising with Workshop Controller on the availability of labour, work in progress, internal work etc
- Ensure all keys are passed through the reception area are correctly tagged with the vehicle registration
- Monitor, log and control the use of the courtesy vans/company vehicles. Request and maintain insurance paperwork relating to those customers who use courtesy vehicles.
- Dealing with any resulting queries to completion via telephone or email
- Ensure Customer vehicles are checked in and recorded for damage in line with documented procedures
- Raising customers invoices and ensuring the correct efficiencies are maintained
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries reference customer job updates and call handling as many as possible
- Promote robust business practices and robust customer relationships, being proactive to not only retain but develop customer base
The perfect Service Advisor will be adaptable, enthusiastic, customer focused and smart in appearance. You will have the natural ability to provide a good customer service.
You will ideally live within the Portsmouth area or be able to travel to the Portsmouth area and have a working experience with the Automotive sector, preferably in a commercial vehicle environment.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
This Service Advisor role is based in Portsmouth and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth, Fareham, Havant, Chichester, Waterlooville, Petersfield, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Southampton and Hampshire, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!