Salary Dependent on Experience
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
Service Manager required at Main Dealer in Teesside Area.
- Basic Salary Negotiable / Plus Profit Based Bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday.
Our client, a Main Dealer within the Teesside area, is seeking a Service Manager to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as Service Manager:
- The client is ideally looking for an Experienced Service Manager, however, those in a Workshop Controller or Assistant Service Manager role are also encouraged to apply as there could be a package available to suit.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of Technicians, Service Advisors and a Workshop Controller, you must be comfortable managing a team of around 10 members of staff.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
- You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you share the company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
Due to the nature of this role in today's climate, please do not hesitate to get in contact!
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Teesside please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.