£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: OTE £28,000-£34,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 08.30am-1.00pm.
- Benefits: 22 Days Holidays + bank holidays.
- Company: Well established and long standing Main Car Dealership.
As Service Advisor you must be able to work as part of a team, and also be able to work on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
There are systems and processes in place including a dealer management system (DMS), so you will ideally need to be IT literate and have experience of using a franchise dealer DMS systems.
Job Responsibilities as a Service Advisor:
- To be responsible for managing the service booking system.
- Understanding and interpreting customer needs to achieve the best solution.
- Consider the availability of resources and profitability targets whilst selling the added benefits of the Service Department.
- Maximise the upselling of service hours, parts and accessories in accordance with company objectives.
- Ensure all booked vehicles are checked for outstanding recall/service campaign work prior to visit and parts pre-ordered to achieve ‘First Time Fix’ for the customer.
- Continually improve technical expertise, by personally keeping up-to-date on technical changes and developments.
- Effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
- Maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
- Handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
To succeed in this Service Advisor role, you will need to have strong Automotive Service Advisor experience from within a Franchised/Main Car Dealer, you must also possess a full, clean UK driving license.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Braintree please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.