£24000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £22,000 / OTE £24,000
- Hours: 42.5 hour weeks – flexible start and finish times. Saturdays on a rota.
Our client is seeking a new Prep Technician to join their busy site.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle / Prep Technician:
- You will need to be NVQ Level 3 Qualified or equivalent.
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service and Prep work on a range of vehicles.
- Working efficiently is essential for this busy site. You need to ensure your quality of work is kept to a high standard.
- Any experience on Light Commercial Vehicles would be massively beneficial. If you do not currently possess this, the company can provide guidance to help you learn.
What the Successful Vehicle / Prep Technician will get:
- Training with the main Manufacturer to strengthen your career.
- Genuine progression opportunities as this particular client prefers to promote from within.
- The opportunity to join one of our longstanding clients for a stable and progressive career.
If this Vehicle / Prep Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South Shields please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.