£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £22,000 Basic Salary + bonus (£26,000)
08:30 to 18:00, Saturday working 1 in 2 07:00 to 13:00
Extensive Training Programmes
Our Client a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Poole area is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Advisor for their busy after sales department.
As a Parts Advisor you will be dealing with all aspects of Parts Department to include receiving all parts orders and ensure that they are accurately interpreted and promptly picked and dispatched for retail, trade and internal / workshop customers.
Key elements of this Commercial Parts Advisor role are:
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and give advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers to gain new and repeat business.
- Locate unavailable items from other Retailers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for orders to be raised.
- Ensure that all orders for dispatch match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and dispatched as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems.
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems to the job holder’s immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered too.
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Dealership experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
The perfect Parts Advisor will be adaptable, enthusiastic, customer focused and smart in appearance. You will have the natural ability to provide a good customer service.
You will ideally live within the Poole area or be able to travel to the Poole area and have a working experience with the Automotive sector, preferably in a commercial vehicle environment.
Our Client offers an excellent competitive salary package.
This Parts Advisor vacancy is based in Poole and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Parts Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Commercial Parts Manager or Automotive Jobs in Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth, Blandford Forum, Dorechester, Christchurch, Verwood, Ferndown, Wimborne Minster, New Milton, Lymington and Dorset please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!