£35000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience / £35,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our longstanding and trusted client is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their Prestige Main Dealer.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You will need to be a Fully Qualified Technician, either NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- The client is looking for Service Technicians and Diagnostic Technicians, there are packages available to suit all skill sets and backgrounds.
- You must be comfortable working independently to complete all Service/Prep work or the larger mechanical jobs depending on your skills.
- You must be able to work efficiently whilst working to a Prestige Manufacturer standard.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A basic salary of up to £29,000 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme to further boost your earnings.
- Brand training with a prestige manufacturer.
- The opportunity to join a well-established and successful dealership that will support you throughout your career.
- Progression and development opportunities.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.