£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Up to £34,000 per year, OTE £40,000
- Monday – Fridays 08:00 – 17:30, Saturday on a rota
- Poole, Dorset
- Brand New Dealership!
Our Client is an A Prestige Dealer group are seeking an LCV Technician for their brand new Van Centre in Poole. This is a great opportunity for Car Technicians looking to move into the LCV and Commercial Vehicle market, as well as a great chance for established Van Technicians to join a progressive business on the up!
As a Van Technician, you will be responsible for performing a variety of service operations, defined assembly operations and maintenance repairs with the highest level of quality and efficiency. You will promote the brand image through reliable and cost-efficient work.
Ideally Our Client is looking for Van Technicians with prior experience within this role. Our Client is happy to consider Level 2 or Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technicians.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician
- Salary Offered – Up to £34,000
- On Target Earnings of: £40,000
- A state of the art working environment
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Tailored Training Plans
Duties of a Van Technician with our Client:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
What our Client expects of their Van Technician:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Level 2 Certification in Automotive Vehicle Servicing & Repair
- Experience of working for an automotive retailer, preferably within main dealer
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of communication
- Qualifications and/or experience in roadside assistance would be desirable but not essential
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 or Equivalent
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
If this Van Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Fast Fit Technician, MOT Tester, Master Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in in Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth, Blandford Forum, Dorchester, Christchurch, Verwood, Ferndown, Wimborne Minster, New Milton, Lymington and Dorset please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!