£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Salary up to £25,000
Well Established independent Garage
Monday to Friday, No Weekends
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Independent Specialist in Loughborough area.
Our Client a respected and established Independent Automotive company based in the area that prides itself on offering staff a stable and progressive working environment.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technicians:
- Salary Offered – Up to £25,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 til 17:30 - No Weekends!
- Great opportunity to work in a small and friendly workshop
- Well-established Specialists Garage
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks.
- Good use of diagnostics.
- Repair work.
- You must have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment.
What our Client expects of their Car Mechanic:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or above.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicestershire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!