£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client a well established Global Provider of Bespoke High Performance Manufactured Machinery is looking for additional members of staff for the growth of their business.
They are currently looking for a experienced CNC Miller, ideally with Programming & Operating skills.
All assembly is undertaken by a skilled team of mechanical end electrical engineers, with a dedicated building for in-house production of components. Machining capability ranges from multi-axis CNC machining and milling to cutting sheet metal as well as welding.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Miller Programmer Operator: -
- £28,000 Salary
- Hours are 39 hours a week on shift work.
- 06.00-14.00 Mon - Thurs 06.00-13.00 Fri
- 14.00-22.00 Mon - Thurs 13.00-20.00 Fri
Duties as a CNC Miller Programmer Operator:
- Machine high quality components guided by technical drawings and R&S within defined time limits.
- To program new jobs as and when required in the most efficient way possible across Milling & Turning or different programming languages or control systems.
- To set up and run different CNC machines with a minimum of supervision. (as above)
- Maintain safe working practices and high standard of housekeeping.
- Constantly advise the Cell Leader on potential alterations to reduce cost and lead times and improve quality.
- Assist in improving methods and productivity.
- Assist with other duties within the cell.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
Our client is actively looking for a Multi Skilled CNC Miller Programmer Operator, however happy to wait for the right individual for the business. With this in mind they have a very strict criterion, in-line with the required experience, qualifications and accreditation's.
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Miller Programmer Operator opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.