£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Senior Bodyshop Technician / Supervisor to join our Client’s well-established Independent Dealership in the Weston / Bristol area.
Our Client is a Family-Run Business who prides themselves in looking after their staff better than anyone. They are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Technician to join their team of highly skilled Bodyshop professionals and help run the Bodyshop!
Our client is offering the successful Senior Bodyshop Technician / Supervisor:
- Competitive Basic Salary Of Up To £30,000
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY (8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Feel Valued As Part Of The Team And Not Just A Number
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Bodyshop Technician / Supervisor:
- Supervising and running the Bodyshop
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Taking the job from inception to completion and Quality Control.
- Paint, Panel, work - see the job through from start to finish
- Some elements of Smart Repair - scuffs, dents, light filler work
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Technician / Supervisor:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Senior Bodyshop Technician / Supervisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!