£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Well respected and long established local Automotive Repairing Workshop
- £ min wage – with variable bonuses for all completed work and if the quality of your workmanship is good there maybe future mechanical opportunities.
- Hours: 8am – 6pm M-F – 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our client is a successful and well-established Automotive Repairing Service Centre, are actively looking for an ambitious Tyre Fitter to join their friendly and experienced team.
As well as dealing with Tyres you will also be carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers. Our client wants to hear from candidates who want a career within vehicle mechanics as you will get progressed through the workshop and take on additional responsibilities as you progress into your position.
Candidate Requirements as a Tyre Fitter:
- A professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Ideally have experience in suspension, wheel alignment tyres and exhausts.
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- Able to work both Saturdays no personal restrictions when required.
- There's a real opportunity to progress with them as some of their Senior Engineers have organically progressed through the Company from starting as Tyre Fitters / Year 2 apprentices!
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and ability to do the Tyre Fitter job, are interested in finding out more then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Automotive Tyre Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Mechanical Technician Jobs in Surrey, please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.