£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Volume Main Dealer
Circa £28k Basic Salary + Bonus
Monday to Friday + Saturday Morning Rota
We are seeking a Technician to join our Client’s Reputable Main Dealer in the Maidstone area.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.