£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our clients are looking for a highly motivated CNC Turner to join their successful sub contract machining company based in Essex.
A competitive Salary of £28,000-£35,000 DOE
Permanent, Full time - Monday to Friday 8-4.30pm
4 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
The ideal CNC Setter/Programmer will have experience within the sub-contract market and knowledge of programming/setting CNC lathes using the SIEMENS or FANUC operating system.
Requirements for this CNC Setter/ Programmer position:
- To program and operate CNC turning machines
- Work to technical drawings to produce desired components
- Work to tight tolerances and self inspect completed jobs
- Prove out programs at the machines ensuring the highest quality at all times
- Prepare the appropriate machine for production in accordance with the works order
- Must be able to write programs from scratch as well as edit
- Must have experience using SIEMENS or FANUC controls
We are ideally looking for a dynamic individual who would like to progress in their career who will be responsible for reporting to the Workshop Manager and Company Director with workload scheduling and planned delivery dates for the turning section.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Setter/Programmer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Bedwell at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.