£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- OTE Circa £26,000
- Mon - Fri 08:30 – 17:30
- Well-Established Main Dealer
Our Client a large automotive dealership group covering over 50 sites and over 15 well established automotive brands, ranging from the strong volume performers to Prestige, Niche & High-End Vehicle brands are currently seeking a Marketing Executive for their Marketing Department in the Gatwick area.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will have full responsibility of the marketing delivery for specific manufacturers of the business. The Marketing Executive achieve this by working closely with all central marketing functions, where you will develop, communicate and execute marketing activity to drive brand consideration and sales opportunities.
For the Marketing Executive to stand out from the crowd you need to be a self-starter, motivated, excellent communicator and a creative marketer.
The Marketing Executive Duties Will Include:
- Deliver the agreed marketing strategy through the creation and implementation of effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns and events
- Working closely with marketing agencies and brand partners to ensure our activity delivers against key business objectives and is approved and executed within brand guidelines
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and advise centres on marketing solutions, both online and offline, across Retail/Fleet/After Sales/Accessories
- Responsible for growth and development of social and digital marketing channels, ensuring all content and offers are monitored and kept up to date
- Completion and submission of marketing planners focusing on activity, spend and results
- Effectively provide on-going support and advice to each Centre
- Help develop and improve the customer journey using timely and relevant communications
- Support development of lead generation initiatives
- Play a key role within the marketing team helping to develop competitiveness in the market
- Reporting and performance analysis of all campaign activity
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
If this Marketing Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West Sussex please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in motor trade jobs, so if you are looking to improve your automotive career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK motor trade recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies across the whole of the UK.