£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Weekends: not at the moment but you must be flexible to working them.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a long standing, large independent garage they have been AA Garage of the year in their area three times and pride themselves on being an honest, friendly and very professional garage.
They offer a full spectrum of garage services from MOT’s and Servicing to the latest electronic diagnostics, car air conditioning services. Their Technicians deliver exceptional customer service and expertise and they are looking to add to their team!
Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- Fault finding using a diagnostic system.
- Clutches, Timing Chains and/ Cambelt replacements.
The successful Vehicle Technician will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, a full driving licence and own set of tools and have at least 3 years’ experience in a professional automotive workshop. You will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
If you are a qualified MOT Tester this would be a significant advantage.
This Vehicle Technician position is full time Monday to Friday with currently NO weekends worked!! The offer a very good basic salary of up to £30,000 p.a. (depending on experience).
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend on Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.