£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Step into Aftersales Manager role within 3 and a half years
- Basic up to £26,000 + attendance bonus + Saturdays + Bonus - OTE £32,000
- 1 in 3/4 Saturday mornings
Our client, a busy and successful Dealership based in Shrewsbury, is currently looking for a Senior Service Advisor who can shadow the Aftersales Manager and take over the role when they retire in the next few years.
This is a unique opportunity and to be considered for the Senior Service Advisor role, it's essential you are the following:
- Capable of leading a team forward and happy to get involved
- An experienced and time-served Service Advisor who is ready to progress
- Able to pick things up quickly and grow into the Manager that this role needs to be come.
In return for the Senior Service Advisor hard-work, our client offers:
- Basic up to £26,000
- Attendance bonus of £100 a month
- Paid Saturday mornings at additional rate
- All of the above works out around £28,000 + Lucrative bonus
- Mon to Fri 08:00 - 18:00 + 1 in 3/4 Saturday mornings
To be considered for this Senior Service Advisor role, it's essential that you have extensive experience working within a Car Dealership environment and the successful Service Advisor MUST want to become the Aftersales Manager when the time comes in the next few years.
If this Senior Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Shrewsbury please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.