£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Family Run Accident Repair Centre
- £40k Basic - 40 hours per week Monday - Friday + Saturdays at OT
Panel Beater experience essential, dent pulling and aluminum welding and vehicle structural repairs experience is essential.
Are you a qualified accident repair Panel Beater wanting to work in a professional Bodyshop environment?
Want to work in a quality and not quantity accident repair centre?
If the answer is yes to the above questions please read further!
My Client are regarded highly for their company benefits, working environment, and general reputation, forged over many years through quality of work, staff and customer care.
Do you have the ability to work well under pressure and independently?
If the answer is YES to these questions APPLY NOW!
Main duties for the Panel Beater will include:
- To carry out to a correct and safe standard, preparation for panel rework
- Welding - steel, aluminum
- Assessing structural damage and feeding back to workshop manager and estimators on what work needs to be done with time estimates and repairing according to manufacturer and insurance guidelines
- Checking completed vehicles for any imperfections before booking vehicle out of workshop
- To keep an accurate account of hours worked, materials used and work completed on each vehicle.
- To care for and maintain all mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical tools and equipment used in the course of the work.
- To comply with the Company’s administrative and accounting regulations including the security of cash and stock.
- To communicate in a polite and effective manner to customers and fellow colleagues.
For your efforts, our Client is prepared to pay a competitive basic working a 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturdays optional paid at overtime. Over time is always available and our client promotes a get it right first time mentality on every job!
A successful Vehicle Panel Beater will ideally live within the Thamesmead / South East London area or be able to travel to the Thamesmead area and have extensive working experience within an Accident Repair environment as a Panel Beater to be considered.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is essential that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number. This Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy is one of many Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in this area, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.