£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: 4 on 4 Off Night Shift – 6pm to 6am
- Up to £40,000!!
- HGV Class 2 Essential
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV Mechanic/Technician to join their successful team based in Bridgwater
Duties / Responsibilities as a HGV Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
HGV Technician Requirements:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
- HGV Licence would be an advantage.
The HGV Technician need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative. For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If you are interested in this Vacancy, or any other Vehicle Technician Jobs in Plymouth, then please get in contact with James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.